Saturday, February 27, 2010

Moving on Up...literally

That's right. We're moving upstairs! We're buying the home in which we live in the basement apartment from Pat's grandparents who will be moving out in May...then we'll move upstairs! Hooray for BIG, bright windows and a master bedroom with a door!! We've got a lot of design/remodeling plans in the works, including a new bathroom. Very fun!

I'm also switching to pm shift (11am-1130pm) this next week! This is a BIG, exciting change for all of us...I won't be such a zombie when I'm home on my days off.

After a year of lots of transition, we're finally settling in....its a good feeling.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

YAY!!! So glad you are getting the new shift...how exciting! And I absolutle can not wait to see how the house gets remodeled! Whoop!!!

Hope you catch up with you guys soon! Say "Hi" to Reaghan for me!