Sunday, July 5, 2009

A rollercoaster of changes

There haven't been a lot of postings recently, because I don't know even where to begin. But its time for an update.

Pat has resigned as the junior high pastor after 3 years of service at our church. It has been hard to say goodbye to our church family, but we trust that God will lead us to the place we will be most effective! He is feeling lead to pastor high schoolers.

Today was my last day singing and playing on the worship team. It was very sad to say goodbye to my team that I have lead worship with for the past 3 years. I will really miss it.

I am in the process of interviewing for ER nurse jobs...hopefully I'll be starting one in August.

As far as the adoption goes, we are waiting to initiate unitl we both have jobs. We will need the extra money to afford the adoption and a home large enough for a second child. Our hearts are aching to bring a little baby boy home from Rwanda, but we are learning patience as life has not gone as expected in the past few months!

As of July 24, we will be jobless.

This has been an emotional rollercoaster for me, and the lack of knowing what our future holds has definitely taken me out of my comfort zone.

On the other hand, we have a clean slate right now, and it is exciting to see where God plans to lead our family!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How're you guys doing?